Educational Consulting and Admissions Assistance in Atlanta, Georgia
Dr. Mike Bishop assists Atlanta area families seeking professional guidance for the following situations:
- College / university selection assistance.
- Advocacy and mentoring of rising high school students to complete the college application process. Assistance with grade improvement, SAT/ACT score improvement, entrance essays, and overall application assistance is available.
- Boarding or day school guidance.
- Families seeking the best solution including residential treatment for their student with learning differences, dyslexia, ADHD, or behavioral problems.
- Gifted Program admission.
Please contact Dr. Bishop directly if you have a question about scheduling a meeting in a Georgia city not listed.
Dr. Bishop is familiar with a variety of boarding school, treatment, and college programs in Georgia and can also assist with assistance to the following local programs in addition to colleges across the United States:
- The University of Georgia
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Georgia State University
- Emory University
Atlanta Area Private School / Boarding Schools
Dr. Bishop is familiar with the following boarding school in the Georgia / Tennessee area and can provide admissions assistance:
- Baylor School
- Brandon Hall School
- Darlington School
- McCallie school
- Rabun Gap-Nacoochee School
- Riverside Military Academy
- Tallulah Falls School
Therapy Programs and Specialized Schools in Atlanta
There are several options for therapy programs and education for students with ADHD, Dyslexia, or other specific learning disabilities in Georgia. Often insurance will reimburse for the group and individual therapy sessions administered at the program of choice. If you are dependent on insurance to pay for the program, you will need to provide your insurance information to Dr. Bishop at the onset of the consultation. Some programs in the area accept behavioral health financing, which generally requires a credit score of 660 or higher.
Please call for availability or to set up an appointment. For immediate assistance, you can also reach Dr. Bishop Monday-Saturday from 8am to 6pm by phone.